A Dirt Bikers Dream
We ride outstanding enduro motorbike trails surveyed by us over the past 20 years. Our dedication towards customers experience and enjoyment is legendary and we promise your time with us riding enduro in Thailand will be one of the greatest experiences you've had on a motorbike tour
Fully supported motorbike tours with lead rider, tail rider, mechanic and support truck. We take care of everything in fact you won't even need money with you during the ride. Accommodation ranges from mountain top lodges to small resorts surrounded by lush paddy fields only minutes from the trails each morning and evening reducing the amount of asphalt we ride (most tours 80% dirt)!
Get ready for the ride of your life with specific tours designed for Novice dirt riders up to international level.
Enduro tours for all abilities
Scheduled enduro tours operating through the year.
About our motorbike tours
We all rode in Cambodia a few years before which was good but this trip to Thailand was so good we extended the ride by 1 more day. Never ridden over so many rivers before in our life. The tour was exceptional from start to finish, and minor breakdowns and repairs were dealt with by the tour mechanic and bikes all serviced each evening.
Well supported and a great team. They adjusted the routes to suit our group everyday. Guides were incredibly knowledgable and flexible. Would definitely recommend
- Honda CRF & Kawasaki KLX
- Spare bike
- Lead rider
- Tail rider
- Support truck
- Breakfast & Lunch
- National park entry fees
- Soft drinks & snacks
- No restriction on distance ridden
- Airport transfer assistance
A Typical Day
- Breakfast most mornings around 8am and we ride out around 9 am. Some days maybe earlier especially on our 6 & 7 day Enduro tours on the really big day with 160 river crossings.
- Out in the jungles restaurants don't exist so lunch can be taken at any time of the day so we usually grab noodle soup from hill tribe villages and eaten in the persons front room or garden. Other times fresh BBQ chicken-Pork and sticky rice and the support crew also carry snacks.
- People often ask before they arrive why the support truck doesn't meet us with a ice cold drinks and food? It does on some motorbike tours such as our dual terrain trips but on our bigger off road tours the jungle is too dense, difficult and slow for a truck to follow so we rely on the local hill tribe people for our food and fuel (They know us well).
- The time we get in each evening can vary but we aim for around 4pm. It doesn't happen too much but if you join our big 7 day trip don't be surprised if we turn up after dark on one evening.
- On arrival at our resorts we usually head straight for the beer fridge for a few cold tinnies then after a hot shower and some relaxing on your balcony or maybe a Thai massage we have dinner around 7:30-8pm.
Had our limits thoroughly explored and often breached on the 6 day Enduro! (All in a controlled and comfortable manner, I hasten to add!) The local knowledge of the team was invaluable and went to places not many tourists had ever gone before! (Shan State Army Forever!) We were incredibly proud, if slightly muddy, pioneers! Starting at a reasonable hour every morning, we managed to finish in plenty of time to make it to the pub's/bar's/club's/people's front room etc, for our evening rehydration! Never had a bad day's riding, Thailand was stunning and did not disappoint on any level!.